Saturday, August 21, 2010

a dedication for my bestfriends.. i missed them.. :)


THAT CORNER..

It’s never empty and lonely
That corner where my mind flee
When my thoughts of you run happily
Your smiles, laughter, so lovely to see


In that that corner we always stay
In that that corner we’ll always be
Friends forever as you’ve promised me.


But cruel moments sometimes try to steal
Those memories that used dwell
Like treasures kept in that corner


But never will I permit
That the corner I used to keep
Will slip away or be buried deep


Because it’s one great possession
That I held and will hold along
As my life progress on.


That corner in my heart
Will never be torn apart
Hoping that corner will again
As real as it is way back then
I do miss you, my bestfriends… L




No comments:

Post a Comment